Background in Wine, Travel, Technology, Creative Advertising, E-Commerce, Int’l Business Development, Film/Video Production
Marketing, Promotions, Advertising
SEM and Online Advertising
E-Commerce Sales Strategies
International Business Development
New Market Development
Solutions Sales Strategies
SEM & Online Advertising
Profit & Loss Management
Customer Account Turnarounds
Social Media Marketing
Sales Staff Leadership
Film, TV and Radio Productions
Corporate Sales Video Production
Consumer Relationship Management
- Launched new Australian Wine Brand Campaign featuring 5 Premium brands across the U.S., resulting in retail sales uplift and Advertising Award for Best in Category 2010, following Pepsi’s Naked Juice.
- Managed a $22 million sales channel and 150,000 accounts across major internal telecom and Internet companies.
- Saved $5 million in churning revenue by influencing a customer to rethink decision of ending business relationship. Restructured a division that was unprofitable and experienced a large customer turnover; recaptured revenues from previously dissatisfied customers.
- Developed a new professional services revenue stream, business model, and sales organization which produced $2 million in new revenue. New channel was a springboard to additional revenue across other business units.
- Realized nearly $2 million in application development revenue and $20,000 in monthly recurring revenue by increasing an online presence for Guardian Investor Services and creating two major customer portals.
- Successfully directed project management activities related to development of marketing and media materials for motion picture theatrical releases. Created feature film and marketing strategies for use by HBO, home video releases, and publicity and media professionals.
- Implemented Social Media Marketing across 5 international wine brands at Treasury Wine Estates, World’s largest Wine Company
- Authored RFP and Lead Business Driver for new CRM systems, including Ecommerce and Contact Center Order Management for Foster’s Consumer Direct Division
- Implemented Online advertising and SEM programs for Treasury Wine Estate’s Consumer Relationship Management Division in support of Wine Club, Tasting Room and Brand Marketing initiatives
- Worked with film studio executives, producers, and vendors; managed marketing documents for trailers, TV and radio spots.
- Directly influenced a 15% growth in consumer direct marketing sales which pushed online sales to $1.2M.
- Played a key role in developing ten new branded websites for multiple brands including Chateau St. Jean, St. Clement Stags’ Leap, Meridian Vineyards, Penfolds, Beringer, Cellar No. 8, Etude, Sledgehammer and Rosemount. Managed team that created smaller website sites for several international brands such as The Little Penguin and Gabbiano.
- Contributed to revenue growth by designing an affiliate program and introduced niche target marketing strategies for US Hispanic, Millennial, and G+L Marketing activities.
- Drastically improved marketing performance by leveraging a high-powered Google Analytics tool and implementing e-mail metrics and sales tracking systems to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses of marketing programs.
- Created robust e-commerce marketing, advertising programs for SEM, display marketing campaign and Implemented Social Media Marketing across 5 global wine brands
- Authored RFPs that were submitted to 15 vendors, and oversaw the vendor analysis process. Teamed with IT and other business stakeholders to identify the new vendor and manage the final implementation effort.
- Saved over $12,000 per year in technology costs by migrating non-commerce sites to a more affordable platform.
- Salvaged relationship with a dissatisfied partner in South America by reengineering department and increasing sales support, marketing, and technical assistance. Trained partner on technical sales, promotions, customer service, and other business functions. Efforts triggered revenue for customer and restored partner confidence and loyalty.
- Tapped into the South American Market and negotiated a new partnership agreement worth nearly $1 million in annual revenue with a referred customer.
- Turned around poor internal communications among sales, product management, and technical teams that led to faster customer support response times.
- Delivered a 17% profit ($340,000), drove margin 37% ($740,000), surpassed revenue goals by 100%, and delivered a $100,000 budget reduction.
- Realized nearly $1 million in application development revenue and $30,000 in recurring monthly revenue by creating a multi-media portal for a major television Evangelist/Author.
- Opened a new revenue stream that had been neglected. Established a new department and captured nearly $2 million. Efforts included delivering cross-channel revenue and stabilizing customer base.
- Introduced new web development product that led to $2 million in annual revenue from customers. Grew an account from $2,000 in incremental revenue to $2+ million in incremental revenue and $20,000 in monthly recurring revenue through excellent customer relationship management.
- Contributed to sales gains by building a successful leads referral program and sales training materials. Efforts helped sales team receive a better volume of qualified leads, drove customer loyalty, and reduced customer turnover.
- Solidified excellent relationships with clients and their executive teams that led to repeat business among the creative advertising and marketing executive community.
- Earned an excellent reputation; managed vendor and agency relationships; created systems to reduce production time and gain agency approvals for products.
- Orchestrated marketing material development against very tight deadlines and delivered products to syndicated networks and local media markets.
- Developed exceptional relationships with Producers, Directors, Studio Executives, vendors and partners to deliver products on time and on schedule in deadline-driven environments.